Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The day they started walking

Ok, so here are the lyrics to a song I wrote for my babies the day they started walking. I am not sure how it will "read" but bare with me!

It wasnt all that long ago
In fact it feels like yesterday


How I ached and longed for you,
On my knees I would pray


Tiny feet, tiny hands
A little girl or a little man
One or two, their gifts from You, I cant wait to know Your plan


It wasnt all that long ago,
In fact it feels like yesterday


A change in me began to show
A little more each passing day


Tiny feet, Tiny Hands
A little girl and a little Man


God gave me two, I always knew, He had big plans


And now, you're here
And now, you're here
I cant believe you're here


Your tiny feet, your tiny hands
My little girl and my little Man


One look at you, a love so new, I will never be the same



It was'nt all that long ago, in fact it feels like yesterday.....

2 comments: