Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Madness!

What a crazy weekend it was. Lot's of fun of course. Anything fun tends to be a little crazy or it would be boring right? So Friday and Saturday it rained. LUCKILY Sat afternoon it cleared up and the sun came out making it kind of a HOT/Sticky Halloween, but at least it wasnt raining!

Anyways, what was supposed to be a pretty smooth sailing evening with the kids turned into a ton of people at our house :) We got the kids dressed up and took them over to my grandma's house because she loves to see the little one's dressed up for Halloween ( as you can see with her big smile in the picture ). We ate dinner and had a cake for my Aunt Sue's birthday and then headed back to our house to meet my mom ( And her boyfriend and two of his friends! ) plus my aunt, her husband, their daughter in law, her sister, her sister's baby, my cousins twin girls, and my aunt Carole all came to my house! The kids were so much fun. They were so excited to see my mom ( of course, they are crazy about her ). We took them trick or treating for about 30minutes to an hour. They did great. They looked so grown up carrying those little buckets. They were funny saying " hi" when people opened their doors and then Landon was great about saying "thank you " as he headed back out to the next house. I guess that is a typical Halloween for people huh? For me, it just marked another 1st for my kids. The one and only 1st Halloween I will ever have with my children. Time keeps speeding up it seems.

I am looking forward to so many things with my kids, so many firsts but at the same time, I dont wanna be looking so far ahead that I miss something now. I find myself holding on tighter and tighter as they grow. Hopefully, I wont be one of "those" mom's, I am sure you know what I am talking about :) :)

Better go let the dog out and clean up all the dishes. I am planning to get back on here and post a couple more pictures and maybe share some lyrics to a song of mine that I cant seem to stop coming back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment